What should I do of Canon Inkjet Printer B200 Error?
You might have seen different errors while you print through your Canon Inkjet Printer . Sometimes, these messages are in the form of error codes that you can guess if you are a non-technical user. Canon Printer Error B200 is one such error code that usually arrives due to the hardware issue associated with the printhead or the device. You must turn your printer off, if a print job gets blocked. You must also search for any paper clips that might clog the printhead and remove them.
If the error code is still there, the tech professionals are ideal option to be contacted. You must try cleaning the printhead manually and if it doesn’t help, you must run a nozzle check. The below-given procedure suits best to the issue:
Manual Cleaning of Canon Printhead:
- You need to turn off the printer by disconnecting its power cords.
- Now, open the printer cover so that you can see ink cartridges and take it off.
- And then, run a test print. You will see an option for Auto Head Alignment on the printer’s control panel menu. If you have any query, you can take help of the technical executives at Canon printer Contact Number UK for best support. They will handle your problems in the best way possible.
Steps for Advance Troubleshooting:
- To start this process, you need an internet-enabled Windows computer that is logged in as an administrator.
- You need to download and update the drivers through the official website of Canon printer.
- Now, click on Start button and search for Devices and Printers, to open it.
- Under the Control Panel window that appears on your screen after that you need to right-click on the Canon printer icon and choose Properties.
- And then select Maintenance in the next window and click on Deep Cleaning thereafter.
- Now, you can start the Nozzle Check when the deep printhead cleaning is completed.
For further query, you must connect with the proficient technical support team at Canon Printer Customer Care Number UK and resolve the problem you have been through. The experts know well how to deal with the technical complications being confronted.